ADMO is not currently interviewing for this position.
The Tool Room Manager coordinates and oversees all tooling repairs and decides which molds can be repaired internally and which molds must be outsourced for external tooling assistance. The Tool Room Manager must also have a clear understanding of how to efficiently run a tool room, organize the area, schedule work force and lead their team for success.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all the tool room and subordinates
- Accurate and efficient utilization of labor hours
- Analyzes each mold to determine which portion of the repair can be completed internally and which must be sent out for repairs
- Daily meeting with Director of Manufacturing to establish priorities
- When possible, complete all mold repairs within the same day as started, including working extended hours if necessary
- Work with outside vendors/suppliers to complete all repair projects within the established tooling schedule, including pick ups and deliveries
- Work directly with Customer Service and Manufacturing to prioritize repair schedule. Update IQMS system daily
- Coordinate with Purchasing regarding all external component and vendor purchase orders
- Complete subordinate’s performance reviews in a timely manner
- Follow disciplinary procedures according to safety policies
Educational Requirements and Years of Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or 10 years formal education
- Proficient with all mold-making tools and equipment
- Proficient in mathematics including trigonometry
- Minimum 5 years of tool Room experience
- Supervisory experience desired
- Ability to understand tooling problems quickly and design an efficient timely solution.
If you are interested in applying for this position or have further questions, please send a copy of your resume via mail, email or fax to:
2550 Decade Court
Elgin, IL 60124