ADMO is not currently hiring for this position
Job Purpose: Manage and coordinate all Shipping and Receiving functions and activities personally and/or through subordinate supervisors. Work with a commitment to on time and accurate deliveries.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily picking tickets for on time shipments.
- Write up and maintain a list of shipping requirements for each customer,(customer routed via, under/over quantities acceptable, shipping time frame of due date, etc.)
- Generate and maintain on time performance reviews for all Shipping/Receiving personnel.
- Assume responsibilities of the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor, or other shipping/receiving personnel in their absence.
- Oversee daily operations in the Shipping/Receiving department.
- Responsible and accountable for performance of Shipping/Receiving Department.
- Coordinate shipping of stock from outside warehouses.
- Generate daily report of shipments completed.
- Distribute all shipping and receiving documents to the proper personnel for further processing.
- Daily perform computer data entry of molded parts and materials to and from inventory stock.
- Verify weekly cycle counts and perform any necessary adjustments.
- Perform monthly checks of inventory quantities and cost, perform inventory adjustments as needed and generate Inventory Variation Report.
- Quarterly oversee and/or participate in physical inventory.
- Verify any discrepancies of inventory quantities and cost, perform adjustments as needed and generate computer Inventory Variation Reports.
Shipping Supplies & Labels
- Plan requirements and purchase all shipping supplies and materials needed in daily operation.
- Maintain shipping supplies to the budget.
- Train assigned person in label program to generate carton identification labels for daily application of all molded parts. Fill in for the person in label program in their absence.
- Computer generate all address labels for outgoing parts
- Oversee and enforce safety rules.
- Participate in daily Production Meetings.
- Assist in operational and organizational changes and assist in implementing new policies and procedures as needed.
- Continued effort to increase productivity through improved methods of operations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all departments in a professional manner.
- Perform all job requirements as assigned while utilizing all principals of OSHA compliance
Educational Requirements and Years of Experience:
- Five years minimum experience in Shipping/Receiving operations.
- Forklift certification
- Computer proficiency
- High School diploma, GED or 12 years formal education.
- Five years minimum Managerial/Supervisory experience.
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds to chest height.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders.
- Able to work on your feet for extended duration.
If you are interested in applying for this position or have further questions, please send a copy of your resume via mail, email or fax to:
2550 Decade Court
Elgin, IL 60136