ADMO is currently hiring for 2nd shift for this position.
Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling of parts and components to assure product meets the quality standards specified. To assure that ADMO is in compliance with the requirements set in our ISO standards and standards set by our customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for In-Process inspection of molded parts as stated on the Quality Inspection instructions. To accurately capture data from the In-Process Inspection.
- Must maintain start up shots and last shots, label and file accordingly in last shot room.
- Quarantine Non-Conforming product per ADMO’s non-conformance procedure. Including communication to Foreman/ Process Tech in a timely manner
- Required to approve molded parts and rework in a timely manner.
- Assist in training of production personnel, LOI’s and operators, to meet the required quality standards set by customers.
- Contribute to continuous improvements and cost reduction activities.
- Report discrepancies between the process and work instructions, to the Director of Quality.
- Participate in quality systems audits
- Responsible for filing Quality data files.
Educational Requirements and Years of Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Certified Quality Inspector preferred
- 2 years experience in Quality department in an Injection Molding or Manufacturing environment.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills in English, Spanish bilingual preferred.
- Experience in CMM operation, Blue print reading and GD&T preferred.
- Must be adept in mathematics, as well as basic computer knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO system.
- Must be able to work in stressful/high pressure situations while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must work well with others and promote teamwork
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving skills
If you are interested in applying for this position or have further questions, please send a copy of your resume via mail, email or fax to:
2550 Decade Court
Elgin, IL 60136