ADMO is currently interviewing for all shifts.
ADMO, Inc. is actively looking for Material Handlers to join our production team. If you are interested in getting hands-on experience with products that have an impact on our every day lives, ADMO is the place for you. Come join our amazing team where we treat each other like family and help be a part of products that are improving the world we all live in.
Job Purpose: Material Handler is responsible for moving all raw material and supplies to the molding machines before a job is to start and returning all leftover material back into stock when job is completed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the movement of production items to and from the Staging Area to molding machines both physically and in ERP system by using scan gun or tablet.
- Responsible for the movement of all Finished Good items from the molding machine, shrink wrapped and to warehouse both physically and in ERP system by using scan gun or tablet.
- Line clearance on all completed jobs. This includes emptying hoppers, dryers, loaders into gaylords/barrels to return to the warehouse after being properly weighed and labeled. All components/packaging counted to be returned to warehouse. All corresponding transactions and movements in ERP system.
- Setup each machine cell following ADMO 5S procedure. Loading hoppers, dryers, and loaders with correct regrind/additive percentages.
- Cleaning all grinders, hoppers, and dryers thoroughly and stored in proper designated areas.
- Avoid any cross contamination by ensuring all materials are covered with barrel/gaylord covers at all times.
- Report any quality concerns to the Quality Supervisor.
- Actively participate in shift huddles.
- Weekly Cycle counts and assisting with full physical quarterly inventory.
Educational Requirements and Years of Experience:
- High School diploma, GED or 12 years formal education preferred.
- Experience in Injection Molding or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Good basic math skills.
- Must be able to safely and competently operate fork lift.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or 12 years formal education preferred, but not required
- Experience in Injection Molding or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Good basic math skills
- Must be able to safely and competently operate a forklift
- Lift 60+ pounds, climb up and down ladders, and be able to stand for up to 8 hours
If you are interested in applying for this position or have further questions, please send a copy of your resume via mail, email or fax to:
2550 Decade Court
Elgin, IL 60136